Schedule an appointment for a complimentary consultation.
Transformative Leadership Development
Strategy Development & Implementation
Governance, Risk Management & Compliance
We know that businesses and leaders are facing unprecedented demands, not only to meet organisational goals, but to create healthy environments for people to thrive.
If you are experiencing:
- Workplace silence: People are silent and not sharing their ideas, thoughts, and perspectives.
- Hierarchy: A leader joins a meeting, some/all people regularly stop contributing, openly sharing ideas, thoughts, debating, etc;
- Monoculture: Ideas shared from a different perspective are shut down or criticised.
- Shaming & Blaming: Mistakes are hidden and not reported for fear of shaming and blaming. Or if errors are made they are used as an opportunity to blame and shame.
- Transparency & Information withholding: Non-sensitive information that is important to project or client work is withheld.
- Playing nice: Teams play nice or are agreeable in a meeting, only to leave and have conversations that contradict the meeting agreements and discussions.
An Approach that Works
We take a whole-of-organisation approach, with a primary focus on guiding leaders to build and sustain psychologically safe work environments.
Our approach is tailored to the needs of our clients, drawing on a suite of Psychological Safety services
Steps to building your Optimising Performance Plan
If agreed, we provide a proposal with a recommended approach for discussion
Once approved, engage us to implement the agreed approach.
Then, as an organisation, it is highly likely that you are experiencing:
- Reduced ability to attract and retain quality staff
- Higher absenteeism and presenteeism
- Lower productivity and reduced profitability
- Lower staff morale
- Increased incidence of staff burnout
- Reduced creativity and innovation
- Reputational damage
- Higher compensation claims volume and costs