Schedule an appointment for a complimentary consultation.
Transformative Leadership Development
Strategy Development & Implementation
Governance, Risk Management & Compliance
We know that businesses and leaders are facing unprecedented demands, not only to meet organisational goals, but to create healthy environments for people to thrive.
If you are experiencing:
- Workplace silence: People are silent and not sharing their ideas, thoughts, and perspectives.
- Hierarchy: A leader joins a meeting, some/all people regularly stop contributing, openly sharing ideas, thoughts, debating, etc;
- Monoculture: Ideas shared from a different perspective are shut down or criticised.
- Shaming & Blaming: Mistakes are hidden and not reported for fear of shaming and blaming. Or if errors are made they are used as an opportunity to blame and shame.
- Transparency & Information withholding: Non-sensitive information that is important to project or client work is withheld.
- Playing nice: Teams play nice or are agreeable in a meeting, only to leave and have conversations that contradict the meeting agreements and discussions.
An Approach that Works
We take a whole-of-organisation approach, with a primary focus on guiding leaders to build and sustain psychologically safe work environments.
Our approach is tailored to the needs of our clients, drawing on a suite of Psychological Safety services
Steps to building your Optimising Performance Plan
If agreed, we provide a proposal with a recommended approach for discussion
Once approved, engage us to implement the agreed approach.
Then, as an organisation, it is highly likely that you are experiencing:
- Reduced ability to attract and retain quality staff
- Higher absenteeism and presenteeism
- Lower productivity and reduced profitability
- Lower staff morale
- Increased incidence of staff burnout
- Reduced creativity and innovation
- Reputational damage
- Higher compensation claims volume and costs
Are you ready to ignite your team’s potential?
Find out how psychologically safe your workplace is?
Simply take our quick PsychSafety Quiz and, in less than 2 minutes, you will receive your result. The best part – it’s FREE!
T: +61 409 059 149 – Marianne Hynes
T: +61 452 420 661 – Mike Speter
We acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of the lands and waters where we live and work, and pay our respects to elders past, present and future.
Copyright (c) 2021 PsychSafety Solutions